The Data Stored In Most Computer Hard Drives Can Be Categorized Into Two Major Types:
- Personal – like family photos, personal certificates, hobbies, games, movies, diaries and many more that are most valued. These files are precious because they are memories of personal experiences and keep individual and family life more fun and interesting. Most people keep these files safely in their gadgets or drives.
- Professional files – this typology includes all the files at work like the financial, budget, plans, communications or letters, proposals, contracts, historical data (about sales, advertising, customer demographics and others) which are valuable in decision making, and a lot more. These data are essential in keeping the business running and growing.
- Both these types of files are so important thus when lost or corrupted can greatly affect most individual’s mood and routine. I myself get very worried whenever something happened to my files. From my experience, there are two root causes of files being lost
- I erased my files. Accidentally or unknowingly, I hit the delete button and confirmed it. What a misfortune! One time I absentmindedly clicked the format button and automatically erased everything. The file folder contains the photos of my family vacation and I had no other copies. Thankfully, there are apple data recovery services that helped me get back my precious files.
- A computer virus attacked the hard drive of the computer. Malicious viruses like worms, Trojans, and others that are sent to our computer by hackers or scammers can attack our hard disk and delete everything. Some hackers ask for payment or ransom before you can recover your files. Hence it is very important to be very keen and vigilant in your online activities, downloads, and accessing of sites.
When something happened to your file, you need not worry. Apple stores provide data recovery services. Comparably, it is easier to solve the first root cause. As long as you bring the disk immediately to the authorized/recognized service center and avail of the apple data recovery services, the files will most probably be restored. The possibility of getting all your files back is higher. When the second root cause happened, the possibility of recovering your files may depend on the strength of the virus. Some hackers are so vicious they create super unique and novel viruses that can leave huge damage to the disk. The good thing about Apple products (gadgets) is its system is stronger compared to other brands. It is hard to destroy its disk with the use of computer virus.